I wrote this originally and only shared it on Instagram and Facebook. But I thought I should keep this around for good to show Claire later on. She might find it funny. Maybe you will too. Leave your comments, enjoy, share. I edited only for formatting and spelling or grammatical mistakes.
New tutorial coming up at Papidaddy… next time you want two small but deep lacerations to your arm and back, follow these steps.
- Place new unused frame *with glass* strategically behind a chair.
- Play hide and go seek with your daughter (a son will do fine if you can’t find a daughter).
- Stand on chair precisely as you would tell that child not to.
- Crash dramatically by getting the chair to slip from under you. As you come down flail your arms about and aim your backside towards the frame. (See step one)
- At this point your wife should come down to ask what happened and after you explain, you’ll come to find out the child is actually taking a bath.
If you did everything correctly you should now have the following:
- Small laceration about a 1/4 inch wide and about as deep.
- Deep and a long scratch.
- A broken frame.
- Some broken glass.
- Flipped over chair.
- A serving of embarrassment. And the realization that it is always more fun when your kid actually knows you are playing hide and go seek.
You are welcome. For more tutorials visit papidaddy.com
And the broken frame: