I’m so excited to share with you the latest website review. Yasko (short for Yasuko) Kawamura, is an author and business owner. She runs Couples Massage Orange County, and requested a review.
If you would like to have your website reviewed for SEO, monetization options and general usability then go and request a review, click here to get yours.
I have consulted for Yasko in the past, but I suggested that she requests one of these reviews so that I could give her some additional free advice. This is what she wrote:
The only monetization I’m doing is ebook/POD sales from Amazon and YouTube monetization on my videos after you told me to activate them at the beginning of the year. I made $415 this year thanks to you!
I learned about OIO Publisher plugin in your review on Connie’s site. I haven’t studied much about OIO Publisher but how can I earn more with my content? Should I make an ad or page for the recommended massage products that I have reviewed and will review?
Any advice on what to look for in the new theme would be helpful. I noticed you haven’t opted-in for the newsletter/free ebook. Please do so before the next newsletter goes out tomorrow, Tuesday 10/21 at 10am. Thank you!!
Alright, let’s get started!
Video Website Review:
A few notes in order of appearance. Some of these also pop up during the video along with other helpful commentary.
Always match your call to action to the user’s expectations.
- Use OIO Publisher to test your calls to actions – but I recommend Optinmonster and/or Leadpages for this specifically.
- Focus your calls to action
- Use a form manager to connect with aweber for multiple contextual forms.
- Get a fast webhost – I recommend Siteground. They’ll move you for free within a day or so with no downtime.
- Use OIO Publisher to run in-house ads and promotions
- Tip: turn quotes into graphics to share in Instagram and Pinterest.
- Unique content trumps stock photos and video
- Be consistent with formatting on titles and blogposts
What do you think about my review? Would you agree or disagree? let me know in the comments!